Blood Pressure Monitor with Gentle+ Technology
Irregular Heart Beats
The Microlife A2 Basic enables a comfortable and accurate upper arm blood pressure measurement at home. This blood pressure monitor records up to 30 measurement values and is equipped with PAD technology for the early recognition of heart arrhythmias.
What is PAD?
The PAD Technology (Pulse Arrhythmia detection) detects irregular heart beats during blood pressure measurement.
If an irregular heart beat occurs during measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed.learn more
- PAD technology for arrhythmia detection
- Comfortable cuff for all common arm sizes
- Automatic storage of the last 30 measurement values
- Time and date adjustable
- Equipped with carrying bag
- Low battery indication
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Mains adapter port
- Arm movement indicator
- Cuff check indicatior
- Mod. No.: BP A2 Basic
- Size: 135.5 x 82 x 57 mm
- Gross weight: 340g (with batteries, cuff not included)
- Battery: 4 pcs. 1.5V alkaline batteries, Size AA
- Measuring range: 20 - 280 mmHg
Support, Software & Manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.find support