The BP A130 Talking gives voice guided measurement instructions which help blinds and visually impaired people to perform blood pressure measurements. The talking feature enables patients to hear the blood pressure values and receive audible feedback about the classification of the results according to the WHO guidelines.
What is PAD?
The PAD Technology (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection) detects irregular heart beats during blood pressure measurements.
If an irregular heart beat occurs during the measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed.learn more
- PAD technology
- Voice guided - 6 languages
- Volume On/Off
- 100 data memory
- Adjustable date and time
- 2 adjustable alarm times
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Traffic light result classification
- Mains adapter port
- Equipped with textile storage bag, 4xAA alkaline batteries, BP diary and M-L cuff (22-42cm)
- Model no.: BP A130 Talking
- Dimensions: 180 x 110 x 75 mm
- Weight: 480g (including batteries)
- Voltage source:
4 x 1.5 V Batteries; size AA or mains adapter DC 6V, 600 mA (optional)
- Measuring range:
20 - 280 mmHg (blood pressure)
40 - 200 beats per minute (pulse)
- All Microlife blood pressure monitors have been clinically tested for special patient groups such as diabetes, end-stage renal disease, pregnancy and pre-eclampsia, hypotension and children (from age 13).
Support, software & manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.find support