Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice Feature
Irregular Heart Beats
The Microlife A130 gives voice guided measurement instructions which help the blind and visually impaired people to obtain their most accurate results. The talking feature enables you to hear the blood pressure values and receive audible feedback about the classification of your results according to the WHO guidelines.
What is PAD?
The PAD Technology (Pulse Arrhythmia detection) detects irregular heart beats during blood pressure measurement.
If an irregular heart beat occurs during measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed.learn more
- PAD technology for arrhythmia detection
- Comfortable cuff for all common arm sizes
- Voice guided
- Volume On/Off – 6 languages
- Automatic storage of up to 100 measurements
- 1 touch operation, easy to use
- Time and date adjustable
- 2 Alarm times
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Equipped with carrying bag
- Mod. No.: BP A130
- Size: 180 x 110 x 75 mm
- Gross weight: 480g (with batteries, cuff not included)
- Battery: 4 pcs. 1.5V alkaline batteries, Size AA
- Measuring range: 20 - 280 mmHg
Support, Software & Manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.find support