The Microlife A2 Basic enables a comfortable and accurate upper arm blood pressure measurement at home. This blood pressure monitor records up to 30 measurement values and is equipped with PAD technology for the early recognition of heart arrhythmias.
What is PAD?
The PAD Technology (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection) detects irregular heart beats during blood pressure measurements.
If an irregular heart beat occurs during the measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed.learn more
- PAD technology
- 30 data memory
- Adjustable date and time
- Memory-average function
- Traffic light indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Arm movement indicator
- Cuff check indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Mains adapter port
- Equipped with textile storage pouch, 4xAA alkaline batteries, BP diary and M-L cuff (22-42cm)
- Model no.: BP A2 Basic
- Dimensions: 135.5 x 82 x 57 mm
- Weight: 340g (including batteries)
- Voltage source:
4 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries; size AA or mains adapter DC 6V, 600 mA (optional)
- Measuring range:
20 - 280 mmHg (blood pressure)
40 - 200 beats per minute (pulse)
- All Microlife blood pressure monitors have been clinically tested for special patient groups such as diabetes, end-stage renal disease, pregnancy and pre-eclampsia, hypotension and children (from age 13).
Support, software & manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.find support