Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor with Stroke Risk Detection
A7 Touch combines the well-known and user-friendly touch screen technology with the innovative and accurate Microlife blood pressure technologies, creating the most advanced blood pressure monitor. A7 Touch enables atrial fibrillation screening during blood pressure measurement by using the famous Microlife AFIB technology*. This device allows you to store 99 measurements for each of two users and additionally enables you to measure in guest mode.
What is AFIB?
Atrial Fibrillation (AF) is the most common cardiac arrhythmia and a major risk factor of stroke.
The early detection of AF with the patented Microlife AFIB Technology can largely reduce the risk of stroke through early treatment.learn more
- Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) detection for stroke prevention
- Optimal speed and pressure control
- Optional: USB PC-Connection and software
- Stand to hold and store device and cuff
- 2 Users and a guest mode
- 2 x 99 Data memory
- Extra large storage bag
- Wide range conical rigid cuff for easy fitting and maximum comfort
- Time and date adjustable
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Low battery indication
- Cuff check indicator
- Arm movement indicator
- Model No.: BP A7 Touch
- Size: 160 x 82 x 35mm
- Gross Weight: 312g (with batteries, cuff not included)
- Battery: 4 pcs. 1,5 V batteries, Size AAA
- Measuring range: 20-280 mmHg – blood pressure
40-200 beats per minute – pulse
- *In the USA, Microlife AFIB home blood pressure monitors are only available on a medical prescription.
Support, Software & Manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.find support