Blood Pressure Monitor with Stroke Risk Detection
The A200 AFIB is equipped with Microlife’s unique AFIB technology*, which makes it possible to detect Atrial fibrillation, while you are measuring your blood pressure at home. Two out of three atrial fibrillation related strokes can be prevented if they were diagnosed early and treated accordingly. Additionally, the PC link function of this device allows you to analyse and track your health condition by using our free BPA software.
What is AFIB?
Atrial Fibrillation (AF) is the most common cardiac arrhythmia and a major risk factor of stroke.
The early detection of AF with the patented Microlife AFIB Technology can largely reduce the risk of stroke through early treatment.learn more
- 200 Data memory
- USB port for easy PC connection
- Wide range conical rigid cuff for easy fitting and maximum comfort
- Time and date adjustable
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Low battery indication
- Cuff check indicator
- Arm movement indicator
- Equipped with carrying bag
- Mod. No.: BP A200 AFIB
- Size: 152 x 92 x 42 mm
- Gross weight: 393g (with batteries, cuff not included)
- Battery: 4 pcs. 1.5V alkaline batteries, Size AA
- Measuring range: 20 - 280 mmHg
- *not available in USA
Support, Software & Manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.find support