Attach cuff, start, measure - done! The Microlife entry level model BP B2 Basic provides all important features that you need for measuring blood pressure reliably and accurately: 30 data memory for long-term monitoring of your blood pressure levels, IHB* technology for irregular heartbeat detection which might affect your blood pressure values and the new feature "cuff fit check" ensures that the cuff is correctly placed on your upper arm.
*In case of IHB it is recommended to repeat the measurement. If IHB comes up frequently it is recommended to consult your doctor.
What is IHB?
The IHB technology (IHB = Irregular Heartbeat) detects heart irregularities during blood pressure measurements.
If an irregular heartbeat occurs during the measurement, the IHB symbol is displayed.learn more
- Fully-automatic for upper arm
- IHB technology
- Cuff fit check
- 30 data memory
- Average of stored measurements
- Easy indicator for blood pressure classification
- Adjustable date and time
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Accessories: conical M-L soft cuff (22-42cm), 4 x AA alkaline batteries, textile soft bag and BP diary
- Model no.: BP B2 Basic
- Dimensions: 131 x 90 x 60.5 mm
- Weight: 277 g (including batteries)
- Voltage source:
- 4 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries; size AA
or mains adapter DC 6V, 600 mA (optional)
- Measuring range:
- 20 - 280 mmHg (blood pressure)
- 40 - 200 beats per minute (pulse)
Support, software & manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.find support