N2 Easy of Microlife is a semi-automatic blood pressure monitor and allows high accuracy. It only requires two batteries, which enables long term use. With its one-button operation, this device is very easy to use and simultaneously automatically detects for heart arrhythmias during each measurement.
What is PAD?
The PAD technology (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection) detects irregular heart beats during blood pressure measurements.
If an irregular heart beat occurs during the measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed.learn more
- PAD technology
- 1 data memory
- Hypertension warning
- One-button operation
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Equipped with 2xAA alkaline batteries, pump ball, BP diary and M-cuff (22-32cm)
- Model no.: BP N2 Easy
- Dimensions: 136 x 82 x 50 mm
- Weight: 205g (including batteries)
- Voltage source:
2 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries; size AA
- Measuring range:
20 - 280 mmHg (blood pressure)
40 - 200 beats per minute (pulse)
- All Microlife blood pressure monitors have been clinically tested for special patient groups such as diabetes, end-stage renal disease, pregnancy and pre-eclampsia, hypotension and children (from age 13).
Support, software & manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.find support