The BP B1 Classic is an accurate blood pressure monitor with the optimal speed and pressure control technology, Gentle+, for home blood pressure measurements. This advanced technology increases comfort during blood pressure measurements at home, by usual Microlife accuracy – Thereby making all our hypertension patients feel well cared for, all of the time.
What is IHB?
The IHB technology (IHB = Irregular Heartbeat) detects heart irregularities during blood pressure measurements.
If an irregular heartbeat occurs during the measurement, the IHB symbol is displayed.learn more
- IHB technology
- 30 data memory
- Memory-average function
- Easy blood pressure classification with 3-level scale
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Equipped with 2 pcs AAA alkaline batteries, BP diary and non-washable M-L cuff (22-42cm)
- Model no.: BP B1 Classic
- Dimensions: 124 x 92 x 61 mm
- Weight: 251g (including batteries)
- Voltage source:
4 x 1.5V alkaline batteries; size AAA
- Measuring range:
20 - 280 mmHg (blood pressure)
40 - 200 beats per minute (pulse)
- Highest measuring accuracy with clinical A/A grade according to the British and Irish Hypertension Society (BIHS).
Support, software & manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.find support