The BP B1 Classic is an accurate blood pressure monitor with the optimal speed and pressure control technology, Gentle+, for home blood pressure measurements. This advanced technology increases comfort during blood pressure measurements at home, by usual Microlife accuracy – Thereby making all our hypertension patients feel well cared for, all of the time.
What is PAD?
The PAD technology (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection) detects irregular heart beats during blood pressure measurements.
If an irregular heart beat occurs during the measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed.learn more
- PAD technology
- 30 data memory
- Memory-average function
- Easy blood pressure classification with 3-level scale
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Equipped with 2 pcs AAA alkaline batteries, BP diary and non-washable M-L cuff (22-42cm)
- Model no.: BP B1 Classic
- Dimensions: 124 x 92 x 61 mm
- Weight: 251g (including batteries)
- Voltage source:
4 x 1.5V alkaline batteries; size AAA
- Measuring range:
20 - 280 mmHg (blood pressure)
40 - 200 beats per minute (pulse)
- Highest measuring accuracy with clinical A/A grade according to the British and Irish Hypertension Society (BIHS).
Support, software & manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.find support